Online Tennis Booking
- The name of a booking player and opponent both need to be named and identified as a BPHA Member or guest.
- The booking player must be a member who provides and email address and controls the booking, includes making and canceling the booking
- The bookings will be staggered by 15 min, giving players time to leave and time to enter while maintain physical distancing
- The Board will have access to all bookings and cancellations.
- The existing booking rule of advanced one-hour per day per household remains intact, however member households are able to book a second court after 9pm on the day before the booking."
- We ask that members be considerate in their bookings to ensure all who want to play have the opportunity.
- Members may sign in guests with no fees this year.
- We would very much appreciate if you would be sure to cancel if you are unable to play at your booked time. This would free up a spot for someone else to play.
- When Booking a private lesson: Contact the instructor/pro directly to make arrangements. For names and contact information please go to Private/Semi-Private Lessons ; Reserve a court using the online booking system; Enter the Instructor/Pro as "Player 2"