BPHA Code of Conduct
While at the BPHA Rec Centre all Members and their guests are expected to abide by the following policies.
1. Behave with respect and consideration for other Members, guests, and staff. Harassment of any form, including verbal or physical abuse or threats, is never tolerated.
2. Respect the equipment and property at the facility.
3. Respect the facility rules as posted at our pool, tennis courts and on the BPHA website.
4. Think ‘green’: walking or biking to the facility whenever possible; turning off lights; saving water; and putting litter and recycling in the proper containers.
5. Please note that the association is not licensed to serve alcohol on the premises.
The Board will investigate all reports of misconduct by a Member. Any Member who violates the Code of Conduct may have their membership revoked and/or be banned from the facility.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns, or to report a problem.