We Are Hiring!
Are you interested in applying for a summer job or volunteer position with BPHA?
We are now recruiting enthusiastic staff and volunteers for a variety of positions for the summer of 2023.
To apply please you must -
1) Submit an employment application
2) Email a resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: Hiring Committee.
Applications must be received on or before November 30, 2022.
Please note: All applications received by the deadline will be considered. We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
BPHA Staff Positions
- Reporting to the Pool Director, the Swim Instructor/Lifeguard position is responsible for maintaining a safe swimming environment, teaching swimming lessons (Learn to swim & Leadership levels) and the delivery of BPHA community events and programs.
- National Lifeguard, Lifesaving Society Swim Insturctors (LSS), Lifesaving Society Instructor (LSI), Standard First Aid with CPR C and AED
- Previous swim instructing/guarding experience;
- Aquafit Certification;
- Previous experience working with children;
- Tennis experience;
Program Manager & Program Assistant
- Reporting to the Program Director, the Program Manager and Program Assistant is responsible for assisting with the development and delivery of children's programs, including, but not limited to: Day Camp, P.D. Day Camp, P.J. Parties, Special Events, etc.
- Applicants must have current Standard First Aid with CPR C and be at least 14 years of age
- Previous experience working with children is an asset
BPHA Tennis Staff
BPHA is hiring tennis instructors and assistants for our spring and summer sessions.
Previous coaching experience;