Tennis Court Rules
1. Private: Members only. Play is permitted between 8:00am – 11:00pm. Please enter/exit through the parking lot gate.
2. Association-sponsored activities have priority to courts (including lessons, tournaments, round robins, women’s/men’s tennis nights).
3. Only members are allowed to book courts, by booking online. One hour reserved time limit, per household, per day. New for 2021, member households are able to book a second court after 9pm on the day before the booking."
4. Please remember to lock the gate when you leave the courts.
5. Reservations are forfeited after a 10 minute no show. Guests are permitted only when playing with a member who is present.
6. Suitable tennis attire must be worn at all times (shoes, shorts, shirt); only tennis shoes are permitted (no street shoes or sandals).
7. The courts are for tennis only. No bicycles, skates, skateboards, in-line skates, hockey or other non-tennis activity are permitted. No pets. No food or drinks. No climbing on the fence or abuse of nets or other equipment.
8. The last Member to play nightly must: switch off the lights, lock the tennis gate and pull the parking lot gates closed.