Tennis Court Rules
1. Private: Members only. Play is permitted between 8:00am – 11:00pm. Outside of Pool hours, you may enter/exit through the parking lot gate. Otherwise, please use the pool entrance and sign in to the Log Book at the guard station, poolside.
2. Association-sponsored activities have priority to courts (including lessons, tournaments, round robins, women’s/men’s tennis nights).
3. Only members are allowed to book courts, by completely filling out the weekly sign-up sheet posted near the tennis entrance. One hour reserved time limit, per household, per day. Reservations are forfeited after a 10 minute no show. Guests are permitted only when playing with a member who is present.
4. Suitable tennis attire must be worn at all times (shoes, shorts, shirt); only tennis shoes are permitted (no street shoes or sandals).
5. The courts are for tennis only. No bicycles, skates, skateboards, in-line skates, hockey or other non-tennis activity are permitted. No pets. No food or drinks. No climbing on the fence or abuse of nets or other equipment.
6. The last Member to play nightly must: switch off the lights, lock the tennis gate and pull the parking lot gates closed.
If you are playing with a guest 'regularly' (more than 2x/month) please collect $5 from them each time they play beyond 2x/month, and submit a cheque at the end of each month payable to Beechwood Park Homes Association with the memo line to read "Guest Tennis Fees". The cheque should be deposited in the BPHA/black mailbox.
It is the Member's responsibility to ensure their guests adhere to this policy.
Guests can only play when accompanied by a member.
Many thanks for helping keep BPHA viable as a valuable Community Association.