Teen Program (13+)
Who should attend?
- All BPHA teen members (born in 2009 or earlier)
- Non-guest members are welcome to attend when accompanied by a teen member
How it works
- All participants will meet at the designated offsite venue (see below)
- Following the offsite event, participants will return to the BPHA Rec Centre for snacks and swim from 8:15 pm - 9:30pm (carpooling is an option)
- All participants must register/pre-pay for weekly events. To allow for ticket purchases/planning, registration deadlines apply. (see below)
- There will be a minimum of 1 adult chaperone at each event. Please consider volunteering to chaperone. Sign up is available on the Registration Form.
- $20 per person/event
- All fees must be paid at the time of registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Schedule (subject to change)
July 9 - Movie - Minions: The Rise of Gru
- Includes: movie ticket, theatre snacks, swim and pizza
- Landmark Waterloo - 415 The Boardwalk (meet at the theatre at 7pm)
- Register now