Identifying NEXT50 project needs is a constantly evolving process. As of this date we need expertise and teams of volunteers for:
- NEXT50 Project fund raising: Source grants & write grant proposals to support the NEXT50 project.
- We obtained a $2,000 grant for the City of Waterloo in 2020 for out-of-pocket expenses
- More funds are needed to 2021 and beyond.
- Building Consensus among current and potential BPHA members.
- Volunteers to distribute mail drops to non-member households in our catchment area.
- Planning Design software: Provide access to and expertise to design a Master Site Plan toward the end of 2021.
- Work with other Beechwoods to build a shared knowledge; identify common/mutual areas of concern; explore opportunities for possible collaboration.
- Membership Models: Develop a membership model for the future by assessing our current model; a comprehensive search of other models; gain consensus on a financially sustainable model for the future. Includes exploring opportunities to collaborate with the City on this project.
- Sourcing Capital for Site Upgrades:
- Organize and run local fundraising/neighbourhood events during 2022-23 for site improvements
- Organize for corporate, private sector, government & foundation fundraising in 2022 -2023 – based on a Master Site Plan
- Other expertise and skills you think would be helpful
Volunteers NEEDED: Help shape our association's future. firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, click HERE to register your interest.