Private and Semi Private Tennis Lessons
Private and Semi-private Tennis Lessons will begin the week of July 13.
Week 2 (July 13 - 17)
Use the "Register" button below to select a lesson time. Then use the link in the confirmation to submit a registration form.
Private and Semi Private Swim Lessons
Thank you for your interest in private/semi private lessons this summer at BHPA! The instructors are eager to start teaching! There will be 3 lessons running for each time slot (Lesson A, Lesson B, and Lesson C).
A safety supervisor will be onsite to help enforce COVID guidelines for your safety.
What you can expect:
* Swimmers will be assessed by the instructor and customized lesson plans will be generated for each swimmer.
* The instructor will focus on skills and fitness, water safety and swimming skills that will help them advance to the next level.
* Instead of report cards we will be issuing progress reports with feedback based on the skills and strokes practised during the lesson.
* All swimmers will receive a recommended "next" level for when group lessons are permitted again the future.
* To meet the requirements for physical distancing, all participants Swimkids 5 and under must have a caregiver 13+ with them in the water during lessons.
Semi private lessons:
* Swimmers must be from the same household or "bubble" and in the same level or consecutive levels (e.g. 4 and 5)
* To meet the requirements for physical distancing each participant, Swimkids 5 and under, must have a caregiver 13+ with them in the water during lessons.
* $75/week for private lessons
* $100/week for semi private lessons
Lessons will run rain or shine. If there is thunder or lightning please check the email you registered with prior to coming to the pool.
Note: For those who are not able to secure a lesson time for Week 2 (July 13 - 17), please add your name to the Week 3 Priority List. You will be given an opportunity to register for Week 3 Lessons (July 20 - 24) 24 hours in advance of the general registration date.
Week 2 (July 13 - 17)
Programs, lessons, and events scheduled for July have been cancelled. Full refunds will be issued to those who have paid.
We are anticipating that private and semi private tennis lessons will begin the week of July 13. More information about this will be available soon.
Bronze Courses will continue to run. They will be offered in a "blended format" (a combination of online and inpool). More detailed information will be available soon.
SPRING PROGRAMS (May and June)
PD Day Camp and/or Poolside Play
|Friday May 29||
|Friday June 26||
|Friday June 12||
SUMMER PROGRAMS (July and August)